About Me

Decent wife. Good Enough Mom. (I think, but you’d have to ask my kids.) Sporadic blogger. Crazy person. Chaos Manager. Finder of stray socks and missing shoes. Loves to cook, wishes it wasn’t demanded of her daily. Runs on caffeine.

Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Meet my Great-Niece


This is little Pea. She had a hard beginning and spent some time in the Nicu, but she gets to come home this week and I finally get to meet her in person Thursday! She’s the first baby on that side of the family so she’s extra special. A little slice of Heaven on Earth. I have to admit it makes me Wistful, vehklempt. But I’m letting my happiness for my niece and the pride I have in how well she’s done, and I’m just over the moon. Welcome to this crazy world, my little Pea. I can’t wait to be the coolest great-aunt ever!



2 comments:

  1. สล็อต น่าเล่น แตกจริง เล่นสล็อตออนไลน์ได้อย่างไม่ยากเย็นกับพวกเรา เว็บสล็อตชั้น 1 ของประเทศไทย ให้บริการด้วยความจริงใจ PG SLOT ปลอดภัย มั่นคง 100%

    ReplyDelete