About Me

I am an insane human being. I have been a wife for 15 plus years, and a mom for almost as long. I had 3 children early on...then struggled with life and IF and loss for 8 years. Thought our family was complete, so I compensated by adopting all the shelter pets. Then we were surprised that our luck changed. Our running total is Parents: 2, Kids: 5, Pets:4. My life is far from perfect, and much of our happiness was hard fought and won, from the death of a parent, job loss and marriage troubles, miscarriage and IF, we have been through it all, and dare I say we made it, with a lot of love and laughter, and not taking ourselves too seriously.

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Chaos

That is how my life feels right now. A big ball of chaos. Septembers are always that way because of back to school and two of my kids birthdays. Trying to get into the swing of things with a new school year is always a challenge. My lackadaisical personality really struggles with this. Maybe it is from all the sleep deprivation, but I am having a really hard time getting a handle on things this year. I hope I can get it together soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment