About Me

Decent wife. Good Enough Mom. (I think, but you’d have to ask my kids.) Sporadic blogger. Crazy person. Chaos Manager. Finder of stray socks and missing shoes. Loves to cook, wishes it wasn’t demanded of her daily. Runs on caffeine.

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

One Month

Tomorrow marks one month exactly since I have started my new weight loss program. I call it a program, but it really isn’t. It’s hard to explain without giving too much away, but it is SO super easy to follow. Anyway, as of this morning I have lost 16lbs even. Which feels so amazing to me, because 5lbs used to feel so impossible to do, and now I have more than tripled that and I have never felt like I was on any sort of diet. I haven’t stepped foot in a gym OR done any sort of workout at all. I haven’t taken any crazy supplements or cut out any food groups AT ALL. It totally sounds too good to be true, and I definitely thought that as well before I started this. But this is different than any other thing out there. It is legitimately like working with your own personal dietician without the office visits or the high price tag. Beyond the weight loss-which is a giant thing in and of itself-the FREEDOM I feel to live my life is unbelievable. I don’t have to eat separately from my family meals or spend money on prepackaged foods. I can go out to a restaurant and know how to stay on track. I am conquering emotional and stress eating once and for all. 16 lbs gone in 30 days. 16 lbs I will never have to lose again. Finally being able to say that I know I can lose all the weight I want, that is is possible. It is pretty amazing.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats- I have lost 16 lbsmyself but it has taken longer than 30 days. What program are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Hey, whatever works is awesome! For me, the exercise is key (and now with limiting carbs and sugar, but I can't TOTALLY eliminate them, that's just crazy, ha ha). I feel much better when I've moved, and going into summer when I have a lot more time on my hands I am feeling really good about that piece. I am so happy for you, it is incredibly freeing to find a weight loss strategy that works for you and makes you feel so good about your body and hope for continued success!

    ReplyDelete